Storyboard Revisionist on Unannounced Title, WB Animation – Burbank (March 2021 – April 2021)
Revised and plussed acting/comedy for boards on upcoming project based on high-profile franchise.
Storyboard Artist/Revisionist on Unannounced Title, Atomic Cartoons – Burbank (May 2020 – March 2021)
Came on as revisionist for action-comedy Netflix show, later switched to board artist.
- Pitched rough and clean boards to creator and showrunner, as well as to Netflix creative team.
- Boarded comedic scenes as well as cinematic action set-pieces.
Storyboard Artist on Super Binks, Parkstar Media – Los Angeles (Oct 2019 – February 2020)
- Boarded and timed out 2-minute episodes for comedic show Super Binks using Storyboard Pro, including dynamic and cinematic shots for action sequences.
- Communicated effectively with producers and directors, addressing notes and making revisions based on feedback.
New York Film Academy – Adjunct Professor (October 2018 – Present)
- Teaching storyboarding to MFA animation students.
Sprite Animation Studios – Freelance Storyboard Artist on TINPO (May – November 2018)
- Creates storyboards for BBC animated children’s show Tinpo.
- Meets with director and revises boards based on notes from both director and producer.
Fremantle Entertainment – Freelance Storyboard Artist on The Tasty Tales of the Food Truckers (November 2016 – January 2018)
- Thumbnailing, cleaning up and revising four eleven-minute episodes for an unannounced TV show.
- Storyboarded and composited the opening credits for the show.
Hasbro Studios – Production Assistant for Transformers: Robots in Disguise(December 2014 – November 2017)
- Organising storyboards and model-packing character designs for both artists and directors.
- Breaking down scripts and outlines for upcoming episodes.
Joe Rothenberg Animation – Pixel Artist & Animator on videogame A King’s Tale: Final Fantasy XV (July – August 2016)
- Illustrated and animated pixel art for well-know video game franchise Final Fantasy.
Joe Rothenberg Animation and Nickelodeon – Animator on Gumwad Island pilot (September – October 2015)
- Created character animation in CS4 Flash for Joe Rothenberg’s show Gumwad Island.
Oddbot – Artist (August – October 2014)
- Storyboard revisionist and colourist on Dreamworks’ The Croods TV show for Netflix.
- Compositor on Disney Jr’s Doc McStuffins: Magic of Healthy Living.
- Storyboarding and editing animatics for Jimmy Blue Shorts on Dreamworks TV’s Youtube channel.
Sony Pictures Animation – Production Assistant on Hotel Transylvania 2 and Popeye (Feb – May 2014)
- Coloured storyboards for animatics using FLIX software.
- Helped organize scripts for editorial and talent.
Sony Pictures Digital Production – Production Assistant/2nd Executive Assistant to Bob Osher, President (Jan 2013 – Feb 2014)
- Read through and organized scripts.
- Pitched a movie to executive Mike LaChance.
- Covered phones and organized Bob’s schedule when necessary.
- Developed competitive reports for marketing.
Bite Size Documentary – Animator and background illustrator (June 2011 – Sept 2012)
- Animated shots and illustrated backgrounds with Flash; revised shots.
- Met with producers/supervisors and attended dailies.
Cartoon Network Studios – Production Intern on Generator Rex (June – Aug 2010)
- Masked and prepped backgrounds for colourists.
- Performed mock storyboard pitch to colleagues.
- Worked at Cartoon Network booth at Comic-Con.
The High Five Apprentice (2012) – Senior Thesis Film – Creator, Writer, Animator & Director
- Winner of Best Animation at the 2014 Peace on Earth Film Festival
- Award of Merit at Best Shorts Competition 2014
- Official Selection of the 2013 Berkeley Film & Video Festival
- Official Selection of 2013 Adobe First Frame.
University of Southern California – School of Cinematic Arts
John C. Hench Division of Animation and Digital Arts
B.A. in Animation and Digital Arts, May 2012, Cum Laude